Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Rock N Roll MAKEOVER


So while Green Day might play on my radio, ripped jeans, heavy-duty chains and fancy hats have never figured in my life.
But hey, there is always a first.
So when my editor suggested off-hand that my ultra preppy wardrobe could do with some excitement, I paid heed.
Hence, union jack dress my crash course in how to dress like a rock star, never mind if I can barely strum a guitar.
My mentors? Who better than Taiwanese rock duo Y2J.
After all, belle dress the twosome - comprising Yuming Lai, the winner of popular Taiwanese reality TV contest One Million Stars 2, and grecian wedding dress fellow contestant Jane Huang - are clearly experts at projecting the moody rocker image.
They were in town for six days to promote their debut album Live For Youwhich was released in Augustis chockful of angsty numbers.


Read more about coral dress on top sites:

dressaday
dressupgirl
simplydresses