Friday, December 5, 2008

Huq Will Never Say Never To Nudity

Konnie Huq has claimed that she will 'never say never' to stripping off on camera.
The former Blue Peter presenter said that she has not posed for any lads' magazines because of the controversy it may cause, but would not rule out appearing nude in the future.
'If I wore a low-cut dress or showed my cleavage or did lads' mags, people would make such a big deal,' she told The Mirror.
'That has stopped me from doing it, shiny dress but I would if it felt right. Maybe I could do some indie film and get my kit off. I'd never say never.'
Huq also revealed that she has received strange fan mail in the past, including 'bits of leather'letters from a man who claimed to have got her pregnant.
She said: 'Loads of weirdos send me things... there was the guy who thought I was having his baby.
'Apparently, he's been writing to Princess Anne tooso I clearly belong to a good sub-section of society.'

Read more about wedding dress bolero on top sites:

dressaday
dressupgirl
simplydresses