Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crocs Introduces Stylish New YOU By Crocs

Yesterday, I went out with my husband. I got dolled up in a fancy new black dress, did my hair, and slipped on my Crocs. Yep. I spent date night out on the town wearing the same brand of shoes you find on most 3-year-olds in America -- sort of. But I don't think you'll find my version of Crocs in the sandbox any time soon. I was wearing the Dangerous Diva shoes pictured here.

They're part of a new line of footwear from Crocs called YOU by crocs. They're just as sexy and fashionable as any other date night shoe, but they really live up to the Crocs name in comfort and utility.The footbed is leather-lined, but underneath the logo is a pad of croslite material -- the same stuff all the original Crocs are made of -- and the soles have a non-slip pad on the ball of the foot that kept me steady on my feet, even on wet ground with 3.5-inch heels. After a whole day on my feet in my Dangerous Diva kicks, my feet were still comfortable when I finally slipped out of the shoes at the end of the night. That's not because I'm used to heels like this, either. In fact, my standard footwear is one of three other pairs of classic Crocs (I have these in purple, these in pink and punjabi dress brown, and spanish dress these in blue and mermaid dress brown) -- all flats -- so I can honestly recommend the new YOU by crocs line to anyone and everyone, even ladies who normally prefer flats.

All YOU by crocs shoes come in classic colors like black, brown, and gray, but they wouldn't be Crocs if you couldn't find a few pairs in orange, pink,purple. Check out the gallery below for some of my favorite styles.

Read more about 80's dress up on top sites:


dressaday

dressupgirl

simplydresses
.